Friday, January 19, 2007
TGIF!!!
Happy Birthday Kiya!!! Today is my girl’s birthday and we will be celebrating hard tonight! Well… they will. I’ll party a little bit and work hard. I will be building T&J’s clientele… Also, I have to work tomorrow, so I can’t party too hard, cause I need to be able to get up! We’ll be going to our usual bar for Fridays… but after this weekend, I think I won’t be fooling with them all like that anymore. We’ve been trying to do real things with them, but they’re not trying to hear it, so fuck ‘em cause they’re not the only bar/club in Baltimore.

Actually….. we have our first real gig set up! March 9th! So you bloggers who email address I have, don’t delete anything coming from T&J Promotions. OK??? OK. :-)

Tomorrow Kiya will be having a intimate dinner party given by her mom. That should be cool. After that we’re going to the bike party (a party thrown by a bike (motorcycle club.) This is GTL’s and my first time going. My twin is trying to look all sexy and shit! So I have to step my game up for this one. LOL. I still don’t have a clue what I’m going to wear. I’m thinking knee boots and capris, but I still need a top. When I get off tomorrow, I’m going shopping for Kiya so I’ll have to find something for myself as well.

Sunday when I get off of work… I’ll be resting… catching up on all of the sleep I missed the two previous mornings having to go to work…

Ya’ll… I’m so excited about March 9th…. Ya’ll just don’t know. I feel like the message “It’s Gotta Happen!” for 2007’s New Year’s service wasn’t just a motivational speech… but some true shit… it’s really happening and I’m so excited about it… I’m ready to embrace this…. Learn and grow!

I know some of GTL’s co-workers read my blog from time-to-time (and don’t speak! LOL – I’m not mad at you) but if you’ve never received anything from T&J directly and you’re interested in coming out… make sure you give GTL a good email address for us to email you at….

BTW… I got my book the same day I posted… so I was happy about that… and my paper got pushed back a week, so it seems like everything worked out in my favor. Freaky.. if you see me around the blogosphere this weekend… don’t shout PAPER… shout STUDY!!! Cause I still have test next week…. And like I said, I’m trying to maintain my A average….. How amazing would that be? To graduate grad school with a 4.0……..
 
posted by TTD at 1/19/2007 11:36:00 AM | Permalink |


18 Comments:


  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    you said true shit and sermon in the same paragrah, lol.

    March 9th.... I betta get my evite. Don't make me shoot you. lol. Leave them bullishers alone

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Make it happen chicka!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    STUDY......I cant tell u that cuz i gotta do the same thing...


    GO PATRIOTS!!!!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Beana

    Dont have much to say other than STUDY. LOL i can say that cause right now I dont have to :)

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger TTD

    know1 - did u post yet??? ur gonna stop correcting my typing! lol.. and u know ur getting an email... we're not doing evites no more..

    ladynay - im trying!

    missy - well STUDY then! we can be each other's support.. im gonna text you this weekend and remind you to study! lol

    j - lucky you!

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    well you know the answer to your first question.....i was just laughing this time, not correcting, lol...is that ok..lol...okie dokie on the email versus evites.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I don't know. It's not the same with everybody shouting it out. I think I'll just stick with shouting "paper" at the appropriate times.

    Good luck and congratulations on your first gig!

    Glad you got your book.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl

    Good luck with the paper and enjoy your night out with your chicas!! Have a good weekend Momma!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I have no doubt that you will finish grad school with a 4.0.

    Stay away from the Hennessy tonight!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger TTD

    know1 - i was just messing.. like u were w/ me the other day :-)

    freaky - but i like it when YOU say it =( thanks.. maybe u'll make ur way to baltimore one day for 1 of our shindigs

    royce - thanks! u have a good weekend too!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger TTD

    mizz jj - lol @ "Stay away from the Hennessy tonight!" like that's gonna happen! lol. i hope ur right! thanks for the confidence..

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Congrats on getting the website up and running (I know I'm late) I love it! And also I wish you well on your first event! I'm so excited for the two of you. That would be so cool to graduated with a 4.0!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger TTD

    laa - thanks!! i hope i can..

    rob mack - i dont edit my blog... i choose to omit personal things about me & gtl (sex life, etc) just cause our friends read our blog.. and everyone doesnt need to be in ur business (feel me?) but i share everything else! and i dont hold anything back!

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    You are a major smartypants, I'm convinced you'll pull off the 4.0!

    Oh and LIGHT ON THE PARTYING SISTER!

    As if you'll listen...

    :-)

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger meljoy

    4.0? that would be fucking awesome!

    don't listen, partying rocks :-)

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger feels good b n FREE

    hope u had fun!!
    :)

     
  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger BeautyinBaltimore

    4.0 gurl you are just to bright for me. I can't beleive you maintained a 4.0 gpa all the way through. You get a big blog hug for that. I had a 4.0 for one semester.

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    good luck on your test...