Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Ask Me if I Care
I still haven’t received my book for class. This really blows. I didn’t pay extra for express shipping & handling because it normally comes within a week. But it’s going on 2 weeks now. The expected arrival date is between yesterday and the 28th. I have a test, paper & presentation that are due next week and I need my book for them. Granted… I can probably get a B on the test without the book, as long as I pay attention in class…. But (1) I don’t want a B, I want an A (2) my teacher is boring as hell, and as hard as I try, I don’t know how long I can stay focused on him without daydreaming.

I’ve been an horrible big sister… and I DON’T CARE!

My real little sister 2-ways me last night (from a new 2-way number BTW) talking about “Let me find out the only way I can talk to you is if I hit your phone” My response to her: “You don’t know how to pick up your house phone and call me?” She never responded back. I don’t give a shit either. She lied to me. She asked me for $50 to register for a trade school. I gave her a check made out to whatever school she supposedly was going to. This was early September. You know that check was never cashed? She thought I was going to give her cash, but I’m not stupid…. Far from it. And she’s dumb as fuck, cause if she needed $50 for whatever, all she had to do was be honest and ask for it. Since she didn’t, and tried to be slick, and I know about it… she will never get another dime from me again. And I don’t have anything to say to her. I don’t know if she’s in school or not. Last I spoke with her, she wasn’t working. She graduated high school, she’s an adult now, and I don’t have any fucking kids, so I’m not going to act like it either. If she wants to come around, she will. If not, ask me if I care!

My volunteer little sister… I haven’t seen her since August. Ya’ll remember back then… when I tried to take her to Kings Dominion and her mom backed out on me at the last minute… and then I tried to take her to the Taste of Baltimore thing and her mom waited until the day before to say it was ok for her to go. After that, I said fuck it! Then early November, her mom emailed me and was like “You’re still Naye’s sister, you can come get her whenever you want.” My response to that was, “I don’t mind getting her, I’m just running out of ideas of what to do. Naye can call me whenever she wants to do something or just talk.” She said OK and I haven’t heard from her since. Ask me if I care.

I have too much shit going on with me right now to be concerned about what other people want from me. If you don’t make me a priority in your life, don’t be mad at me when you’re not one in mine. I’m slowly getting back my “fuck it” attitude. Many people will start to see me as a bitch, and I really don’t give a shit! I just don’t have time. 2006 was stress free for me. I eliminated a lot of people that stressed me out. 2007 will be worry free. I won’t be worried about those that aren’t worried about me.

On a lighter note…. My best friend from college (the one in Charlotte) is moving back home! She hated it down there and realized that she is definitely not a southerner! She’s moving back to PA (which is an hour away from – so much better than 8!) Next weekend we are PAR-TAY-ING! All weekend! I can’t wait.

This weekend is my one homegirl’s birthday. T&J is throwing her a birthday party. It should be a good turn out (if people aren’t afraid of a little cold, that is.) I work this weekend so I can’t party too hard while I’m out. Saturday, he mom is giving her an intimate dinner party, and then after that, we’re going to a bike party. My twin goes to the bike parties all of the time, but this will be my 1st time there. I hope I have a good time.

So that’s what’s going on with me right now…. I’m not have the greatest day, but it’s not the worse either so…………………
 
posted by TTD at 1/17/2007 10:10:00 AM | Permalink |


17 Comments:


  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Aww I miss my BFF. Have fun I know you're glad she's moving close...too bad about the lil sis lying i know how that feels..be honest cause you'll get farther I try to tell my nephews mom that (my sis) however she don't get it.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    I sweart there is always a party going on! LOL

    Sometimes you gotta let them folks stay over there till they get it together. You already said you got too much going on to be dealing with non sense!

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What is a bike party?

    I agree that life is too short to be worrying about folks who aren't thinking twice about you. Good for you!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger TTD

    honey - im estatic about her moving closer! i say that to everyone.. once u lie.. it's a rap!

    ladynay - i know! too many birthdays... haha..

    chele & tsg - it's a party hosted by a bike club.. they have one (or 2) every year

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I love bike parties..I also like bike cruises...where they bike clubs throw a cruise..that was soooo much fun until my phone got knocked in to the Atlantic OCean. ANyhoo, u make me wanna move down there but I doubt that will happen. I say FU.CK the world MA Do u...2007 is about U.....
    U cant save ppl that dont wanna be saved and u cant help ppl that dont wanna be helped. I started back class last nite. GOt my books im set. Is T& J gonna throw Missy a party too?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    missy - if we knew more about Boston.. we sure would! but instead.. we're going to party with you! :-)

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    You'd feel a lot better if you put your hair in pigtails and wore blue and white. Maybe even a jersey or something. Hmmm. I'm just saying give it a try.

    Glad your girl is moving closer to you.

    Soon as you stop thinking about them they'll be thinking about you nonstop. Doesn't that suck?

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl

    Bike Party???

    Ummmmmmmmmmm u scaring me today. But I know "you don't care" LOL!! Momma I hope you feel better tomorrow...after all tomorrow offers a new day and a new perspective. I know how your feeling and its no fun but do what you have to do to feel good about you...whatever that is, just DO YOU!!!

    Keep that head up...

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    freaky - not happening! lol. that's always the case, isnt it?

    royce - dont be scared.. im good.. just had to get that off my chest!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    going on 2 weeks and still haven't received my books...OH HELL TO THE NAW!!!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    OK I'm confused.....is the T&J party the bike party?


    and can T&J do something in DC sometime, I'm just saying. lol

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    sar - i got it yesterday! finally!

    know1 - t&j is on fri.. the bike party is on sat.. they are 2 different things.. and NO.. we dont mess w/ DC like that! lol

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WOWEEEE!!! I feel your hostility all through the blog. Ask me if I care!! I can feel you. The older (or more seasoned) we get, the less we can tolerate. I know I have less patience than what I use to.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor

    You go girl! No need worry about people that don't appreciate and don't give a damn about you.

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Rose

    People have to reach out to, give and stop taking so much. That's a bummer about your books.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger BK

    man I would be asking for my express shipping money back!!!

    and about the worries.. NONE for 07.. doing big things!!!


    Hey I need to holla at you.. I might need ya'll to do a party in May.. let's polly offline

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger meljoy

    lol, do you care? I have a feeling that you don't.