Tuesday, June 13, 2006
10 Favorite Foods
I’ve been tagged by BK to list my 10 favorite foods and why.

This is in no particular order b/c I don’t know which one I would make number 1… but here you go!!

1 – Fried chicken

2 – Bar-B-Q Ribs

3 – Mozzarella sticks

4 – Hot wings

5 - Crispy chicken salads w/ honey mustard sauce

6 – Potatoes --> all the ways they come: French fries, baked potato, mashed potatoes, potato chips… LOL

7 – Collard Greens

8 – Macaroni-n-cheese

9 – Strawberries

10 – Cake (cheese & chocolate)

And these are my favorites b/c they taste good…. Duh!!!! LOL


I had to wait until after lunch to post this b/c if I worked on before, I’d be really hungry at work & wouldn’t have been able to work properly! LMAO!!
 
posted by TTD at 6/13/2006 01:50:00 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Grant

    Where's the Japanese food, tempura and sushi?

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger TTD

    i didnt like sushi when i tried it & therefore was hesitant about trying anything else!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Lāā

    Mmmm, good foods. I forgot about the collard greens!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Perhaps I should have read this after lunch LOL

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I know thats why I aint doing this tag cuz itll make me hongray..........Tif-do u like home fries? i dont know hwt they call them in your hood but in some places they are called hash browns but they are cut up fried potatoes...yummy

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    anything chocolate is a must

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger TTD

    laa - how you forget about the greens?!? cant do that!

    honey - i know what you mean.. that's how i felt when i saw BK's post!

    yes missy i do - but i pick the onions out!

    n1s - im not that big of a choc. fan.. i eat it.. but i never crave it like a lot of people do

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    I'm hungry as hell now....

    Eww...sushi...thats so disgusting...

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    i go through stages with my salad dressings...first started w/ranch...then i got to my teens and like 1000island....then got older when to italian....then back to 1000island, now i'm on peppercorn...just looking at your list..damn i'm ready for lunch time

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger MZPEACH

    I can dig the first eight!

    Hey TTD!! How are you? Hope all is well. Where you living at?..lol. Answer that too. I'll be back. :)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger BK

    lmao @ cause they taste good.. where the pictures? LOL :) LOL

    damn I can do wit some greens right now.. Hmmmmmm.. ok u just made me change my mind about what I'm havign for lunch LOL

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Darbs

    Ummmm...do you like chicken? LOL!