Wednesday, May 10, 2006
When We Girls Drink too Much
So you know I still don't remember what I wanted to talk about yesterday! So I'm just going to share this email I got this morning.. because it's sooo true. And to let you in on the drunk me, those that apply to me are in blue!

WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A HOMELESS HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO

5.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG PLAY'S BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN. (for the record, I don't yell at the bartender, I just express my anger to my homegirls! LOL)

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN FLOOR (or the mop?)

11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

Damn shame I can relate to all of these, right?? LMAO!
 
posted by TTD at 5/10/2006 03:36:00 PM | Permalink |


19 Comments:


  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    HAHAHAHAHA! Thank God I've never really been drunk! Close, but never all the way! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    LOL, drunk women are so funny...Yes i am one of them

    have you seen the specials that aired saying that women are drinking more than men....how under age drinking in males have decreased, while it increases with females...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Sad that number 11 also applies to me LOL I have had an accident or two

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    I could relate to these too well...hence the resaon I have given up the bottle! LOL

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger chele

    When I (used to) drink too much I would get very ... um ... friendly. That's one of the reasons why I had to stop drinking tequila 14 years ago ... of course I recently started again ... but I can handle it now.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Grant

    Women definitely need to drink more. Anything that makes me look good is welcome.

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    Those are really funny! But where is the one about drunk dialing? Like "We think our ex will want to hear from us now that we are drunk. So, we leave a message expressing our feelings about everything." Or maybe I was the only one to ever do that...LOL!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    whew i am sooo glad i cannot relate to none of them...lol...ok ok i'm lying

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger TTD

    LOL.. I'm glad I'm not the only one that can relate!!

    cool - i never drunk dialed.. my my home girl does it all the time & i drunk cuss her ass out! yelling "f*ck him real loud so he can hear me!" LMAO

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I am all about #6 combined with #3. Man, this list is hilarious.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger nosthegametoo

    I've witnessed everyone on these more than once.

    This was funny.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    now those are funny....i know understand what a "drunk" woman go thru...lol..

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Msnhim

    That was too funny!!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sangindiva

    GURL!! This was funny!
    I am still working on my blog roll-
    so don't think I'm dissin' ya!
    Also I love the new look of your page!!!!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    LOL, girl I had a weekend like this just a couple of weeks ago. I had a hella good time. Too good of a damn good time actually, which is why my ass was sick @ 3am after drinking all damn night. OMG, I am too old for that shit!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    GIrl no matter how drunk I am..*knocks on wood* i have yet to loose my purse,wallet,keys, or cell phone Thank goodness......

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Darbs

    LMAO...that brought back some funny memories...ones for which I will exercise my 5th amendment rights...LOL.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Rebel1

    I admire the fact that you can admit to falling into a toilet. One of my friends said the water rushed up and got her when she went in.
    This one is a classic.