Tuesday, May 09, 2006
I forgot!!
School is over. YEAH!!! Over the summer I’m going to work on getting some certifications. Definitely the A+ (cause that’s 2 tests and I’m done.) Depending on how much I procrastinate to get that one, I may go for my MCP as well.

Tomorrow is my brother’s birthday. Usually I party w/ my friends as if it were my birthday… not tomorrow! I’m getting old. LOL!! I can’t party like I used to and get up early and go to work. My body can’t take it anymore. I used to do it every weekend in college. I went to school in York, PA (about 45 min to an hour north of Baltimore.) My girlfriends and I would hit the highway to go to Hammerjacks FYI for if you click on the link…. What the club is NOW, is far from what it used to be… so don’t let the pics fool you! I would get back to York about 3ish in the morning and then had to be to work the next day at 8AM – did it with NO problems! Not anymore. Now I need to sleep until like 10AM to function OK throughout the day.

I’m not going to talk about how busy I’ve been today. Let’s just say that I’ve been trying to write this stupid post since about 9AM!! Now I don’t even remember what I wanted to talk about! LOL! So because of that… I’m going to end here and hopefully I can remember what I wanted to say tomorrow!
 
posted by TTD at 5/09/2006 03:47:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger chele

    Isn't short-term memory loss a sign that your're getting old? I don't know ... I forgot. LOL

    Congrats on finishing school.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Nika Laqui

    Or smoking the "finest cheeba"....*lol* (memory loss)


    Like the new look girl...
    I'll be back 2morrow then...

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    I know you are glad that school is out! Until next time....

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger SomeOne

    LOL itll come back to ya, just a slight case of CRS....

    and what are the certs you are trying to get???what field?

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    U too young......

    Enjoy!!!!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger TTD

    im not getting old chele! remember, you're as young as you feel!

    i dont smoke nsanelee (not anymore, anyways!) but u really would think that i do!

    luvin me.. i love my summer breaks! and always dread going back in aug.. grrrr!

    n1s - im in the IT field.. A+ is for hardware support - breaking computers & stuff :o) and the MCP is just a microsoft certified professinal - basically saying i know how to use and troubleshoot problems in a windows environment

    free agent - i am soooo going to enjoy my summer!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Me and my roomie were talking about the same thing the other day about how in college we use to party starting on Wed night and stop on sun and be ready for class on Monday now i'm in the bed by 10 and tryin to go to bed when I get home from work at 7 LOL....

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Arent u only 23??? Your talking like your 30 or something...seriously enjoy your youth because before u know it you'll be 40 and wishing you'd done more.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Darbs

    I'm feelin' you on the "too old to party like I used to." I really don't know how I did it back then!