Sunday, May 14, 2006
Happy Mother's Day!!
Last night, while bored out of my mind at work, I made sure that I hit up all the mother bloggers on my blog list to the left, and wished them a happy mother's day. It's a lot of ya'll! But nonetheless, I want to wish all of the mother's out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

I have to work again today, so I can't really do anything special for my mom and grandmother, but I got them a nice gift as well as card. My cards are great! I'm the type of person that spends an hour in the card store, because I like to make sure I get a card that speaks from my heart. Every holiday, my mother and grandmother both say, "You get the best cards!" :o)

Anyways... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, etc! I hope that you enjoy your day!
 
posted by TTD at 5/14/2006 07:42:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger MZPEACH

    So when is it your turn?..lol. Hope everything going good on your side. love the new template. It's so so you.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger MZPEACH

    Thanks TTD.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    I wishing a happy mother's day to all of the mommies out there to.

    How have you been? Just fine I hope. Your template is so cute. I'm trying to update mine today to. It is just so time consuming!

     
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger chele

    Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Thank You!

    I am very sentimental, so I take my times picking cards too.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Lāā

    Thank you TTD!