Sunday, May 14, 2006
Allen Iverson vs. Dwayne Wade
I love Allen Iverson. Point blank. I think he has the prettiest smile....

Not only his smile, but he can play his ass off. I love how he's one of the smallest things out on the court but because he's all heart, that makes him seem like he's as big as Shaq.

I first fell in love with him when he was at Georgetown.
Even then, he had a lot of heart.

Although AI is still doing his thing (without any help from his team.) And I still love him, don't get it twisted!! But I must admit that there's someone else that might be stealing my heart because he is a beast on the court.... hands down!

And that someone else is no other than Dwayne Wade!! He first caught my attention last year. I thought, "he's a pretty decent player."

But now.... I don't know.... This nigga is a beast! AI better watch out! I've always been a fan of a player - not the team itself... and b/c of the player, by default the team they play for is my favorite team. So..... GO HEAT!!!!

I bet the guys (Rell) probably thought this was a real comparison of the two.. LOL
 
posted by TTD at 5/14/2006 02:53:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Dwayne Wade is definitely the new cutie in the league. No doubt about that. AI has his time....

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    girl i love it...lol... and i agree that Rell prolly thought this was a per stat comparison...lol

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Yep...you are right...Dewayne Wade is definately one to look out for!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    i dont like his name, everytime i hear it i think Dwayne Wayne

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Rell

    I really did think it was a comparison! I was like OK Tiff!!! :-)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I love AI........ANd i dont think he gets teh respect he deserves......or the love in PHilly.....his swagger is just sexy

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Darbs

    Love. AI. A LOT! I'm not even a jersey wearer...but I have his throw back! He is absolutely delicious! And his voice...whoo hoo!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Good ole Bubba Chuck back at home everyone and their momma be trying to claim him LOL....but Mr. Wade is a cutie..hmmm

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    they trying to get your boy AI down here in the A...already people are calling in the sports shows...saying if we get AI....Philips Arena would get sold out every night