Thursday, March 02, 2006
An Update
Here you go Rell....

So.. I've started my new job on Tuesday. So far everything seems cool. Right now I'm just training (which at times can be boring) but everyone in my department seems nice. With the training, I haven't really been at my desk like that, so I haven't been able to visit many blogs... hopefully that can all change in a few weeks. I guess the best part about my job is that my husband is 5 min away and we can do lunch when we want :o)

I'm off today (that was good and bad to me) but what can I do? So... I'll still be kinda M.I.A. for a while... but my husband and Kween will keep me informed about what's going in the blogworld!

Til next time......
 
posted by TTD at 3/02/2006 03:27:00 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Grant

    Good luck with the new job.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger NegroPino™

    Good luck!!!!!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Hope things continue to go well with the job.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger MZPEACH

    Glad to see all is well.

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Drama Kween

    i definitely have your back...

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lāā

    I glad you will have some good perks to this job!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Aww that's nice. Glad you are enjoying the new job so far, I was wondering if you were gonna update us..thanks bunches, enjoy being MIA.

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    I’m glad that they are training you at you new job. I was just talking to my sister about my lack of training at my new job. I guess they just expect me to know the shyt!