Monday, February 20, 2006
Experiment Results:
I case you're confused as to what experiment I'm referring to.. see post below!

My hypothesis was true! There were seven of us: Me, my husband, Day, TE, KM, Ms. Mason and Kween (so we didn’t have a control!) 2 of my friends were drunk by 11AM.. me and others by 12PM… My husband, Day and Ms. Mason weren’t really drunk.. they just had a nice buzz.

All questions were answered:
What does it feel like to be the 1st person at the bar? Crazy!! But what was really funny, was that 2 min later.. this old dude walked in and asked for a shot of Crown Royal & a Corona! We were all wondering if he’s a regular on a Sat morning…

What does it feel like to be drunk when the sun is still out? BRIGHT!!! KG was right… we all should’ve taken sun glasses!

How does being drunk early, affect the outcome of our day/evening/night? What evening/night?? We slept the day away! But we ate a lot before we did…

Who will be DRUNK first? It was a tie b/w KM and Kween!

We had so much fun… we were all up and ready to go like we were going to work! My husband and I woke up about 7:30AM, called everyone and got dressed. We all met at Bob Evans about 8:45AM and had a great breakfast. We left there about 9:45AM and got to the bar at 9:57AM… we were there before they opened the doors!! We got inside and started throwing them back! We played drinking games and just laughed it up… Good times, good times!

About 12:30, we were hungry again… so some took a run to Chik-fa-la. I don’t know if I was hungry, drunk, or what… but those fries tasted really f*cking good!

About 1:10… TE decided we should go to the movies to see Date Movie. Bad idea! The movie was short… stupid… and everyone fell asleep… well, I didn’t, but I was so in a daze that I didn’t really know what was going on.

We left the movie and went to McDonald’s… that was the best fish-filet I had in a loooong time! (yes I was still drunk) From McDonalds we went home… This was about 3PM or so. Most woke up around 9PM… my husband and I… midnight!

Saturday was a good day. I learned that drinking during the day can be a lot of fun…. But it’s better to do it at night because alcohol makes you sleepy… so sleepy that you miss the entire day. Kween was supposed to go out Sat night… didn’t happen… my husband and I were supposed to go to a birthday party… didn’t happen. We even discussed drinking again that night… yeah right!!! That sure as hell didn’t happen. Day, Kween, TE, and my husband are all off today… but I’m pretty sure they’ll be posting their findings of the experiment pretty soon!
 
posted by TTD at 2/20/2006 10:06:00 AM | Permalink |


20 Comments:


  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Carmell

    GURL CHIk-fil-a fries are the best! now i'm going ther today.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Hilarious. Isn't funny how good food tastes when you are drunk?

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger TTD

    kool - ur crazy :o)

    sorry 2 hear that day..

    miz jj - everything is that much better when ur drunk!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Rell

    interesting lol -- never been drunk before so i can't share in the experience...

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger TTD

    what???!!!?? NEVER? sorry for you.. it's so fun! how can u go thru college & not ever be drunk? if u ever make ur way to baltimore, u have to look me up & me & my friends will make sure u see how it feels to be drunk :o)

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Sounds like you guys had a ball! It's good you were off today!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger TTD

    sad thing is luvin'.. i wasn't! day & i had to work.. everyone else was off! so them punks were drinking again last night!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    ONe day Im do this experiment too. Glad you made it home safely and nothing bad happened. SO i guess you didnt' meet teh porcelain GOd(toilet) which is always a plus. I never understood how ppl drink til they throw up. And somebody had the nerve to tell me the best way to nurse a hangover is to drink some more......

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    I wish I was there lol..I see others feel the same. But I will find a way to indulge in this experiment lol even if it's on my own LOL....glad you had fun...a hot plain double cheesburger is usually my food of choice when I'm drunk lol

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger TTD

    missy - u gotta try it at least once.. but it's so much fun w/ a group of friends

    secrets - EVERYTHING is sooo much better when ur drunk!

    honey - my drunk food is usually either a slice of pizza or a chilli-cheese hotdog from 7-11!!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    LET'S DO IT AGAIN :-D

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    LOL, yall are a mess!!!

    Sounds like fun, wish I was there (smile). I need to tell my girls about this one and see how the 'experiment' would work on us!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey me and the missus are professional drinkers here in Bmore. If you want to get drunk in the AM, go to Little Havannah Sunday brunch on Key Highway. We don't go any more-- that place is the work of the devil, for $12 you get a breakfast meal and all you can drink bloody mary's or mimosa's, and my personal favorite--screw drivers. The bar staff gets tired of serving glasses so they give you a pitcher with a straw. We usually ended up at my place by noon with bodies sprawled across the floor passed out. It used to be fun but it's like parachuting or something-- don't make a habit of it. Check out my drinking experiment.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger chele

    Interesting. I haven't gotten drunk in the daytime since I was a teenager. And now I drink just enough to get a small buzz.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    sorry for the shoot out, but HEY TIF...let me find out you on the blog world tooo...wow

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger TTD

    you know TIF?? what's his real name.. cause you know, i read TIF.. I think TIFFANY! im thinking about trying Little Havanah one Sun :o)

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    Yeah TTD I know him thru the poetry world and his name that I know of is Tif...and yeah let's go

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger BK

    OMG.. lemme find out tif is in blogland too LOL

    but errr back to Ttd.. ya'll nuts.. drinking that early.. but errr back in my drinking days.. that was a given LOL

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger MZPEACH

    I can totaly relate to being drunk in the morning. And you described it right...bright..rofl. Glad you all had fun.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    LOL wow it's a small world three folks I know from three different forums (net/poetry/college) six degrees of seperation man. So when we gonna get our daytime drunk on?

    Oh and my name is Tif lol
    (well sorta)