Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Not Much to Say
I don’t have anything to really discuss, but I wanted to update my blog with something… So I decided to promote some events this upcoming weekend. So if you’ll be in the Baltimore area this weekend… come through!

First of all, today is National Black HIV Awareness Day and in celebration of that, this Friday, Goucher College is hosting a step show to “Stomp out AIDS.” All proceeds will go to an AIDS foundation. See more info about the step show here. All I’m going to say about today is get educated, tested, and protect yourself.

Saturday…. My husband is promoting a party at Club X (Ten) and b/c I like to support my man... Come party with us. See flyer…



That’s it for the weekend…. Hope to see you at one, if not both of them!
 
posted by TTD at 2/07/2006 09:22:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I didn't know about National Black HIV Awareness Day, but it is important since HIV is killing Black people at a scary rate.

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger MZPEACH

    Well, since your are posting just to be posting....I am commenting just to be commenting..lol.

    I changed it girl, I change my profile every two weeks or when they begin to get on my nerves..lol.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Rell

    Tiff,

    I didn't know about it either. There has got to be a way that information like this can get out more...

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    Next year you should send out emails and also blog about to make people aware. Ask people to wear a certain color to represent National Black Hiv Awareness