Friday, February 10, 2006
Whatever Happens, Happens for a Reason
I found the following on another blogger's site... I don't remember who's site it was, so I can't give them credit for it.. but I liked it & wanted to share:

The subject of this is so true....
Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
There is great comfort when you learn to "accept what God allows"....

Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two :)

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
 
posted by TTD at 2/10/2006 11:22:00 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Ddot the King

    I can dig it.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger TTD

    n/p day.. when are you going to actually post a blog? i see you building your profile & all.. but you missing a site!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger G. Cornelius

    Dig that...Nice message...I'll keep you posted

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    Definitely something to consider.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    I love that...it makes me so optomistic when I read it....IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Hali

    Great Post. I needed to read that. Very true.

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Whenever I start to write a comment, someone comes to my desk...

    Anyway, great post. #3 has a very special meaning to me right now. *sigh*

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Rose

    Great post...I like them all...