Monday, August 22, 2005
My Anniversary Weekend..

..was great! We exchanged gifts at midnight on Thursday (his idea, not mine.) I wanted to surprise him so at midnight, I gave him 2 cards and this watch.. the watch was nice.. but honestly, it was cheap.. I wanted him to think that was his gift... but that didn't really work as expected b/c he actually liked the watch! I got this pretty pink-saphire bracelet, tennis, and unmentionables. Anyway.. I had off on Friday.. but he didn't.... I told him that I didn't have anything planned for us.. that he could do whatever he wanted when he got home... but I lied :o) I cooked him/us dinner and prepared a bubble-bath for him. When he walked through the door.. I was standing there waiting for him with the real gift and candle-lit dinner already set up on the table.

Needless to say we had a good night :o) Saturday.. we did lunch/dinner at Tony Roma's (there food isn't the greatest) But it was good to be out with my husband... That night, we went to the 13th floor. It was nice.. something different. We were able to get a table and it was a pretty view of downtown... Sunday.. we went to Church together... and then we went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. After that, we packed.... He moves in a week!!! All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait until next year's anniversary!
 
posted by TTD at 8/22/2005 03:54:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: