Thursday, February 01, 2007
Thoughts
I enjoyed having off yesterday… too bad I couldn’t sleep in… or take a nap for that matter.

There’s a difference between friend and associate… just when I thought I could distinguish between which is which in my crew…. I’m proved wrong.

I guess it’s true when they say, What goes around comes around. Therefore I’m going to stop. It’s not nice.

I’m sleepy as hell! I got up earlier than usually today and yesterday…. And today is going to be a long day!

I’m on this 3 day diet… it’s really not that bad… but I’m hungry as hell! I can’t for the next 4 days to go back to eating what I want… then the 3 day cycle starts all over again.

I weighed myself Monday… I lost 1 pound counting calories.

I weighed myself last night… I lost another pound on this diet.

I’m slowly losing this weight… getting closer to my goal of 20 pounds by June… I’m not complaining that it’s slowly coming off… cause the faster it comes off.. the faster it comes back on.

I’ll be on this diet for a month… they say (on average) I can lose 40 pounds. (It’s not a hoax... my mom used to do this diet all of the time and lost a lot of weight.)

Me, Twin, and my mom are all doing the diet… so we’re all supporting each other.

I won yet another free happy hour this Friday. I didn’t invite you DC bloggers b/c the happy hour is only from 5-8… by time ya’ll get up here after work, it’d be over… I mean, the party would still be going on… but I won’t be there! T&J will only be there for the happy hour. Just remember March 9th :-)

And some of you bloggers that frequent the Baltimore area (ahem, Organized Noise, cough, cough) Ya’ll remember March 9th too!! It’s a Friday… make plans now to leave work early and come to town.

I don’t have a break between my two courses this semester… like I did last year. *sigh* I was looking forward to that break.

I’m bought to start getting things together for my ski trip. I usually get excited about my vacations… but I’m not really excited about this one. Hopefully that will change soon… especially since I’ve never been on one before.

My finances are coming in order… My two delinquent accounts will be paid off by the end of this month :-) Another goal for 2007 that will be met!

I need to stop being lazy and go ahead and log in to Blogger so I can post comments on you guy’s blogs…

Why when I went to my blog this morning to check to see if I had any comments, I couldn’t bring up the page? Blogger was having serious problems… I think I may change blog sites cause blogger sucks monkey balls for real!

After this post… I have nine more before I reach my 200th post.. whoever would’ve thunk it that I’d be around (or even have that much to talk about) for 200 posts?? I have to do something big! Cause I didn’t do anything for my 100th.
 
posted by TTD at 2/01/2007 08:08:00 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Ladynay

    Blogger is still having issues, it isn't over.

    I hope yall are not doing that 3 day diet with the beets! I know for lunch one day you could have 2 hotdogs and broccoli. I used to yearn for that day! LOL Then for lunch one day you could have a slice of toast and tuna...something like that. I haven't done it in a long time.

    I got plans for March 9th. If I didn't I might have been up that way to prove I can stay upright the entire night! ROFL

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger TTD

    ladynay - yeah i know! cause it took me forever to get to see your comment... i am on that diet! lol.. i had the hotdogs last night.. and dont worry.. there will be more events you can make it to :-)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    I hope u are excited about APril>....

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Yes, blogger is still having issues. I've been tryna comment since this morning...

    Congrats on losing. I'm sure you will make your goal. You always make your goals.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Lady J

    I learned a long time ago that blogger suck ass but hey everything has its flaws.

    The ski trip sounds exciting when is it?

    Don't feel bad I didn't have a break either. I feel ur pain.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Organized Noise

    I got your e-mail, but I couldn't open the attachment. I sent you a text message the other day, but you never responded. What's going on March 9th? Are we still taking the road trip in April. Let me know something.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    missy - i am!

    laa - thanks :-)

    lady j - it's the last weekend of this month

    org - i emailed u

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger *snake*bite*

    Well girlie, i have been reading your posts over the past week and have been trying to comment but blogger like you said is acting up.
    Thanks for stopping by - nice to see you!
    As for work - it has be real bad - did a new post today as only just got time before i got home to get it on.
    My net connection at home sucks balls but should be sorted today so that is good news.
    Your 200th???? - Ideas, Ideas!!!
    It will be good whatever i'm sure.

    Losing weight - well done sweets at least you are trying - i on the other hand have serious issues that i need to get through first!
    Blog explains all!!!

    Go onto amazon and there should be a book by Paul McKenna (the hypnotist) it includes a CD that reprogrammes your mind about the way you think about food - i bought it but need to read it but my friend lost 6 pounds in a week and kept it off.
    Let me know how you get on.

    I need to check some other blogs but just haven't had time.

    Well hunny i am going home now so - Have a wonderful weekend and will blog next week!

    Ciao for now!!!

    xxS*Bxx

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    congrats on the weight loss.....what diet are you doing?


    and i'm in Va bch.... :)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    I so don't miss the days of Blogger's hiccups.

    Congrats on the weight loss.

    Hope you enjoy the trip.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    200 posts.....damn i am real slow I just got to 100, lol.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger blkbutterfly

    girl, i can't do a 3 day diet like that! but, good luck to you!

    200, huh? i don't think my 200th is anytime in the near future. there are so many ideas to choose from. i'm sure you'll think of something.

    have a good trip!

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Mahogany Misfit

    I will be so proud of you if you leave blogger!!!

    Dieting SUCKS. OMG I hate it. It works best for me if I exercise alot though...and once you start exercising, it becomes addicive.

    I know it seems like a myth but it's so TRUE@

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Girl what diet is that I need to be on that LOL..and you're right about it coming off slowly and staying off..since last year when I started only 5 have come back and they're gone already LOL..they might get comfortable and bring friends.