Thursday, May 25, 2006
Multiple Emotions
Happiness and Pride

My little sister will be graduating from high school next Thursday!! I guess my talked helped… I’ll be there with camera in hand cheesing! And then I will be taking her to dinner to celebrate!

Disappointment, Uncertainty, and Disgust

My father is a jerk. He never really was there for me, but I was ok with it because I had my mother and grandmother to make up for his retarded ass. But my little sister is something different. Her mother was murdered. She’s growing up in a full house being raised by her aunt – and looking at her aunt’s kids, she isn’t the best role model. A month ago, my sister wasn’t sure if she’d be graduating or not. But now that it is certain, she needs money for farewell and dues and all that. She asked him for some money. She never really stated how much, but when my father talked to my aunt, the total would’ve been around $300.

I spoke with my dad and he’s all upset because my sister was upset because he told her he couldn’t do it. He’s all huffing and puffing talking about how he gives $66 in child support a week already and that although she didn’t know for sure if she was graduating, she should have gave him a heads up.

I’m disappointed that he really has an attitude with his 18 year old daughter over something petting like that. I’m disgusted because he hasn’t paid child support in I don’t know how long, and he’s bitching about $66 A WEEK??? WTF!! I’m uncertain (or harbor mixed feelings) because I feel him on the fact that she should have been gave him notice… but honestly, she still has a lot of growing up to do so how can he be mad… which leads to my disappointment.

Anger and Frustration

My “brother” (he and I have been friends since we were 11) has his cell phone through my service. Lately, it’s been like a game of cat and mouse trying to get up with him to give me the money for his bill. Last time I had to be a smart ass and restrict his services. I restricted everything except the 2-way feature. He thought all of our phones were that way (GTL is on my plan as well.) I’d really hate to have to do that again, but it’s getting to the point where I want cut his service completely! What’s crazy is that he has the money… He just never gets up with me when he’s supposed to and doesn’t have the decency to call to say that he can’t make it. Grrrrr!!!

Excitement

GTL and I will have a quiet weekend at home this weekend... just the two of us and I can’t wait!

Have a good weekend!!!!
 
posted by TTD at 5/25/2006 12:49:00 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    glad to hear the talk reached her...sorry bout dad, sounds like mine, he was only around for kodak moments...but my dad did finally step up and pay for my first year in college...

    yeah it aint nice to play with someone's money...the not knowing is the part that pisses you off the most...it would be better if he called and said well things are a lil tight, i can get at you next week, versus nothing at all

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Cool AC

    Glad y our sister is graduating! Your talk is all she has probably needed for awhile.

    As for your dad...he really should not call you to complain about what he can't do for your sister. Does he expect to get sympathy from you? She does have a lot of growing up to do, but he is the parent, so he should just roll with it. If he doesn't have it, then that is all he should have said.

    As far as your "brother", cut him off. He will figure it out. You are not his suga momma, so he needs to come up off the money. No reason for your credit rating to get screwed because of his irresponsibility.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Lāā

    Congrats to your sister.

    Sorry about your dad feeling and acting that way.

    Nextel is easy to get now. Make him do a change of responsibility on the contract or cut him off.

    Hope you enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    I'm gald your sister is graduating!

    Relax and enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Congrats to your sister..your talk helped.

    Umm what the heck is wrong with your dad he should be just excited that she is graduating and $66 boo that ain't alot get over it.

    I'd cut brother off LOL...he'd learn next time dont' make me treat you like Im your pimp and you my hoe..you betta have my money LOL

    Have a wonderful weekend with the boo..those are always the best ones...especially a 4 day one.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Have a great weekend TTD!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why

    congrats on your sista graduating...that's all she probably needed a heart2heart w/her sista...have a good weekend...

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger chele

    It sounds like you could really use a quiet weekend -- enjoy it.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    Have a Great and Safe Memorial Weekend!

    ~ ♥Nic ♥~

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Grant

    Glad your talk worked. Sorry about your dad - $66 a week isn't much to support a child these days.