Thursday, February 02, 2006
Something I Already Knew
He's a Keeper!

Your guy is a rare find: sweet, kind, and loyal.
And as long as he doesn't have three nippples,
You should seriously consider keeping him a long time

Sometimes a girl can't see a good thing when she's got one
So let me tell you: your guy is a gold medal boyfriend
Just make sure you treat him right in return!
Is He a Keeper?



You Are A Professional Girlfriend!

You are the perfect girlfriend - big surprise!
Heaven knows you've had enough practice. That's why you're a total pro.
If there was an Emily Post of girlfriends, it would be you.
You know how to act in every situation ... to make both you and your guy happy.
What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
 
posted by TTD at 2/02/2006 03:39:00 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Grant

    Apparently I am the independant girlfriend.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    I wouldn't consider myself a girlfriend but a guyfriend to girls...if that makes sense

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm i see u like your men nice and chocolate...me too. does he have a brother...LOL...love the blue shirt.

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life

    Thanks anonymous, I appreciate the comment. and yes I do have a brother...matter of fact I have 3 of them. But two are spoken for and one you wuouldn't be able to reach sorry

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger TTD

    but ddot is available for you.. click on the link to the right.. he has pics up for you to see him..

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    can't see his face he is too far away in the light...doesn't do it for me...almost like he is hiding something...good luck w/ your perfect man.....

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    Aww cute

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger TTD

    thanks anonymous.. but ddot has actual pics on his site.. dont look at the profile pic..

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I feel you on that Dee, but being single doesn't suck, its just that being single doesn't have the same purks as being in a committed relationship. (as you can see w/ TTD)
    Don't worry about it girl, we will find our significant other. Until then let's just keep the party going.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Miz JJ

    I'm with Diva. It's been awhile since I've been an actual girlfriend. You guys look really cute together.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger TTD

    thanks miz jj..

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    okay is that your guy? You got a good thing huh?

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic

    My guy is "A Mixed Bag!"

    I didn't take the "what kind of girlfriend are you" one.

    Hope you had a good weekend!