Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Charlotte Here I Come
So I leave for NC Friday immediately after work to go visit my home-girl from school. We talk/email all of the time but I haven’t seen her since October some time. She’s lonely down there (friends-wise, b/c her kids, mom and brothers are there too.) She hasn’t really meshed well with them country-folk :o) So I’m going to visit her, cheer her up a bit and we’re just going to have fun like we did in college (but not too much fun baby, we won’t do the things we did when we were in college b/c I’m married now!)

But I am looking forward to getting away from Baltimore for a while to hang out with a good friend. I miss her and her daughter. She’s the cutest things ever (the daughter that is.) She’s 4 and soooo dramatic. She’s a singer, dancer, actress…. She does it all! I don’t know what we’re going to get into, but I’m sure we’ll find something… we always do.

I’m going to miss my husband, but absence makes the heart grow fonder… so when I get back, we’ll have 4 days to make up for ;oP But he’ll be OK, probably will forget I’m gone. Two of his homeboys have birthdays that they will be celebrating… he has a charity basketball game to play in…. and he has a brand new playstation to play all day long for four days without me asking him to turn it off…. With that alone.. I know he’ll be OK!

I’m taking my camera, so pictures will be posted (sometime next week.)
 
posted by TTD at 1/10/2006 12:53:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey I use to live in Charlotte, i think you and your friend will have a lot of fun. Looks like you and your friends were out of control in college. I retract my statement according to your comments way out of control. Oh well no harm no foul, have fun.

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Rell

    Hey thanks for stopping by the blog -- I appreciate it. What you know about the QC, Charlotte, NC?

    I've got lots of friends down there and it's a good city, hope you had fun.