Thursday, January 12, 2006
Whoever would have known…
I was introduced to the blog world by my husband. I used to just read the blogs of people I knew when I was bored at work… I thought “blogging” was a way to vent your problems and get feedback/advice about a situation… I thought it was a way for your friends in distant places to “play catch-up” on your life happenings. I also saw blogging as a way for artists to display their literary work.

So since I’m usually am bored at work and like to get feedback from people about things going on in my life that I can’t make a decision on… I decided to become a blogger. I usually post about once a week about the things that are going on in my life… just because I don’t have much to do at work. But I still usually spend most of my time reading other people’s blogs. It’s amazing what some people write about…

But then one of my home-girls joined the blog-world and her presence has been seen world-wide :o) The way that I find new blogs to read is by clicking on comments, and finding my way to other peoples’ sites. So reading her comments I found new pages to read. Who would have known that I would find a blogger-chat-room!! Other people that are bored a work (like me) comment back and forth on a post like it’s a chat-room! They start off commenting on the actual post and then they start going off on tangents and cracking jokes… I think that is what’s up! I just want to say thank you to my new blogger-chat-room pals for helping my long boring day at work go by soooo fast… and in an interesting way!
 
posted by TTD at 1/12/2006 11:56:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger African girl, American world

    hello since we supposed to become friends and all LOL!

    you're married and young too. Remind me of myself.

    I must tell you blog is the new crack, for real.

    don't be a stranger to my blog.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Cool AC

    :) Welcome to the blog world chat! If i didn't have a blog and blogs to read I would too bored at work.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Rell

    haha, i feel like a small family... lol...

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Drama Kween

    lol at the your home-girl's presence being seen world wide...lol, I wonder who that is...lol, but yeah girl who knew that you, your husband and his friends would be on here too...i was tripping with that discovery lol

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger TTD

    Dizzy (as Henry calls himself) used to be really funny when he would blog.. it's been a min since he posted though =(

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Lāā

    Ok, what you said is so true. I stay bored here at work.