Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Christmas was great!! I got an automatic starter :o) Plus clothes, money, and gift cards. Dinners were great. I spent more time than usual with my cousins, which was cool since I really don’t spend a lot time with on the regular (mainly holidays.) A tragedy occurred on Christmas, but everything happens for a reason, so I’ll look at the bright side of it (which “you” should too) my husband and I will spend more time together because of it. I will spend the night more than 3-5 times a week… Church on Christmas Eve was good. We have a new choir director who I believe is/was Baptist, so if you ever been to a Catholic church, you know that the music selection was a pleasant change.

I’m finally a Big Sister for Big Brother / Big Sister. I met my little sister on Monday. She’s cute and seems sweet. But this is such a small world. Her mom and aunt are my cousin’s co-workers. So I called up my cousin to get the scoop on them from her, she says that if she were me, she would ask for a different little sister, b/c the little girl is too grown. Her mom/aunt are nosey, miserable people… that the mom always put men in front of her daughter, which in turn makes that daughter needy. (Reminds me of someone else that I know – will get to that topic in a min) Now, my cousin is kind of negative about everything and everyone, so I really don’t know how to take what she said. Of course, I’m not going to back out of it. I made a commitment. But I really hope that my cousin was wrong because I’m really excited about doing this. My little sister just started playing basketball, but has never been to a game. So eventually, I’m going to take her to one. But she likes to skate and bowl. I’m taking her bowling this weekend.

I’ve decided that I can’t wait 6 months. I need a new job ASAP!! So I’ve started my job search again. Keep me in your prayers that I find a job that pays well, that’s close to home, that I enjoy the work that I do, and I like the people that I’m working with!! I just happened to look up on my shelf where my pictures are… someone stole my Cherub!! My grandmother went to Rome and brought me back a Cherub while I was in school. It was supposed to watch over me while I work and protect me… somebody stole it!! Whoever did it is going to hell. But I’m super-pissed about that… all the more reason for me to get out of this place. I’ve even thought about doing contractual work until I found something permanent just so I can leave this company. There are so many things about this place that are starting to irk me (more than what they were.)

So I have this friend… associate… whatever you want to call her. I’ve known her for damn near 10 years now. Our relationship has always been a roller coaster. At one period of time, we stopped talking for like 2 years. Lately, I feel like I don’t know the chick. I haven’t really seen her since like Halloween. We only communicate via email (which I think is crazy b/c my homegirl in NC, we talk on the phone like every-other-day.) But I told shorty that she had to come remove her belongings from my house by New Year’s and return her keys. I haven’t heard from her since. I made it clear, that I was ending the friendship/relationship, she just had to get her shit since she hasn’t stayed there since before Halloween (she kept coming up with BS reasons as to why she wasn’t staying – but I’m not slow, she had no intentions on coming back.) I told her that her that I got something for her and her son for Christmas and that they should stop through. She didn’t… so I sent another email, and in a nutshell was like: I see how you feel, that’s cool, just make sure you get your things by New Year’s (but not so harsh.) Shorty responds with a rude as email, talking about… matter of fact:

“Your sarcasm is really not needed. I don't understand why you would think that I would want to come over the house after you said that I was using you and your mother for storage and sneaking in and out the house, now why would you even think that would make me feel comfortable. Now I was okay with you asking me to leave but I am perfectly able to structure the way I am going to get my things and don't need your sarcasm. I have honestly kept my cool about a lot of things, things I was going to keep to myself. Honestly I don't appreciate how you and your family sat down and dragged my name through the mud. You once again stating that I am a bad mother. Why is it that my cousin has to go to work and be pulled up by your grandmother telling her to talk to me about my son and what my decisions are for him. I am tired of justifying myself to you about my son. She also said that my cousin needs to talk to me because I won't listen to any of you. But honestly know one gave their opinion about the situation just that I needed to get someone else to watch him….”

I read that email and wanted to curse her the f*ck out b/c

1.) I wasn’t being sarcastic
2.) Of course she was using my house as storage & was sneaking around! She hasn’t slept at my house since BEFORE Halloween, yet her things are still there. The only time she came back to the house was to get her mail and more clothes – but she would only come when no one was there
3.) Kept her cool about what??? We barely talk! Only through email, and I haven’t said much of anything to her that doesn’t concern her son since the summer time (probably before then)
4.) Me and my family have NEVER dragged her name (or anyone else for that matter) through the mud. People have their own eyes and can see what’s going on and they make their own decisions. The only time we have ever talked about her, is when they want to know if I spoken with the girl or if I know how her son is doing.
5.)Her cousin fucking lied on my grandmother…. I sent an email to my grandmother telling her to stop talking to the cousin, this was my grandmother’s response:
”Don’t worry, [cousin] and I are not buddies and we rarely talk other than good morning or good night. However, lately she has been overly friendly which must be guilt for her lies. We have not discussed [shorty] nor [son]."
6.) I’ve NEVER called shorty a bad mother. I would give my opinion to different situations, and she would take what I said for me saying that she’s a bad mother – that’s must be a guilty conscious

I have been nothing but nice to that girl. And have been nothing more/less than a good friend to her. She’s unappreciative and needs to grow the f*ck up! I was so ready to wash my hands of her, but a good friend (2 actually) reminded me, that eventually she will realize her mistakes and realize that she needs my friendship and that I shouldn’t close the book on her completely. So… I have placed a book mark in shorty’s book and placed it on my bookshelf, so that whenever she decides to stop acting her son’s age, I’ll open it back up – but if she decides to never change, the book is no longer in my way. The thing that hurts the most about this situation, is that I love her son dearly… and she’s so spiteful, that she will take him away from me b/c she and I aren’t getting along….

 
posted by TTD at 12/29/2005 01:03:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: