Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine’s Day
Today is Valentine’s Day. A day for lovers. And if you’re in the Baltimore area and can afford to take off due to this mess outside, you and your lover will definitely be practicing making babies today! But not me (not yet anyways! LOL) I’m stuck at work. Why? You ask… because we not only support 500 people in the Baltimore area… but another 1000 or so people across the country. So we’re stuck, until someone shows us some mercy and let us go home.

What’s planned for tonight? I don’t know. GTL won’t tell me. LOL. But it’s nothing big. Today is really just another day… with the excuse to get a mushy card and some chocolate! :-) He’s cooking for me… but he does that often. I bought all of my co-workers a lollipop. Tell me how much sense does this make…. My job is selling lollipops, each for a dollar. I bought a bag of 20 lollipops for a dollar… do the math. Anyone that buys the lollipops from my job are some retards! I can’t share what I got GTL, because we didn’t wake up together… so we’re exchanging them tonight.

I went to write a post yesterday, but then I decided to do my paper. I’m finally getting my priorities together. LOL. I knocked a page out of the way, I got 2 more to go. I currently have an 87% in my class. I know that’s a good average and all, but ya’ll know I’m on my mission to get straight A’s in grad school, so it looks like I have to buckle down this semester! I’m really disappointed in myself. I know I can do better if I just give the effort, but I’m not. I’m too lazy to study. And prefer to party on the weekend than read.

My weight lost is coming along. I lost another 2 pounds. I was ready to give up on this diet, but it works! So I’m going to try 3 more times…. And then I’m going to quit. In between the diet, I’m counting calories. I was doing 1000 calories a day… but, I read, compared to the amount that I was consuming before, to make that drastic of a drop isn’t good. So I’m upping that amount to 1500 calories a day.

Last week was Winter Restaurant Week – all of the nice restaurants were serving full course meals for $30.07. Wed, GTL, Twin & I went to the Rusty Scupper – OVERRATED!!! The ambiance and the view was amazing, but the food SUCKED! I’m glad it only cost $30…. Cause if I (actually GTL) paid full price for the crap that we had… I would be extremely upset. Friday, we went to the Blue Sea Grill. Their food was GREAT! And I got this drink called an Ocean’s 11… amazing! It was blue and pretty and tasty! Saturday, we went to a wine tasting. That was different. We’re not big on wine.. but going, I’ve learned that I don’t like red wines… sparkling wines are cool, but I prefer blushes. Saturday night, I was supposed to go out, but my homegirl was feeling well. GTL and his homeboys went to DC. He didn’t have such a great time. He usually NEVER goes to DC, but his boys kept bugging him, so he went. He won’t be going back. LOL. Sunday, we didn’t do anything (I don’t think.)

Monday, I was busy at work…. Yesterday I was busy doing homework… Today…. I’m here…….. What’s going on with you?
 
posted by TTD at 2/14/2007 09:44:00 AM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger NegroPino™

    WHy come Boston cant have $30 dinners? I already spun out 3 times this morning and its not snowing but our streets arent plowed.
    I aint celebrating it :(
    I got a 46 on my quiz :(

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Freaky Deaky

    Happy VD!

    Hope they let you go home early.

    PAPER!!!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Miz JJ

    This weather is terrible!

    Hope you and GTL have a romantic valentine's evening.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger deepnthought

    Happy Valentines day....

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Paula D.

    Enjoy your V-day.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Ladynay

    Happy 2/14! I sooooooooooooo feel you on the school thing! We gotta get right!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have to go to class tonight...so not much poppin off for me...

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GURL-enjoy your night!!


    Oh are you doing the Master Cleanse diet?

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    all - thanks! and same to you!!!

    tsg - im going to try!

    missy - be safe up there girl! and im gonna need u to study a lil harder!

    freaky - i think they are.. but not early enough if u ask me!

    mizz jj - it is! and i'll be glad when it stops!

    ladynay - we gotta step up our games!

    yaz - NO!! my mom did it for 10 days though, and she lost 5 pounds

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger *snake*bite*

    Happy belated Valentine's Day girly!

    It sounds like you have been mad busy for the past couple of days - you need to breath!!!

    Well done for getting that page out on ur paper just keep chizzeling away and all that effort will get you the grades you want and the paper will be out of the way in no time!
    I hate reading for study purposes but it has to be done - i am hopefully going back to college in Sept - can't wait this Helpdesk is driving me MAD!!!

    So what did you get GTL???
    I get to see my other half 2moro he is passing out from his Navy training i can't wait i miss him so much. 6 LONG weeks!!!

    Well betta get back 2 work - holla!

    xxS*Bxx

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger SomeOne

    Happy Vday. Hurry up and give GTL the present i wanna know what it is. LOL

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME

    Happy belated Valentine's Day...now what's up on the gifts? A girl's gotta know!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey

    I'm gonna have to try out that second restaurant whenever I'm in that area.