Tuesday, July 05, 2005
I'm Bored!
Every day I come to work and pretty much do the same thing... NOTHING!! I check emails and respond to users, assign their problems to myself or other techs. Most problems will take no longer than 15 min to fix. Usually by 1PM, the emails stop. And then I do NOTHING! (Which is the main reason I started this blog - I had to find something to occupy my time.) Most people I know wouldn't complain.. they would say that I'm getting paid to chill.. surf the Internet.. email.. whatever... BUT.. there is only so much stuff on the Internet to search and so many people to email/talk to throughout the day. I want a job that will challenge me.. keep me busy.. that way I can get paid more $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to have a 45-60 minute commute to work to do NOTHING!
 
posted by TTD at 7/05/2005 04:06:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: