Friday, July 01, 2005
Road Trips

When I was in college I used to go on road trips all of the time w/ my one home girl from school. It didn't matter where it was, whether a 1 hour trip to my hometown of Baltimore, or an 8 hour trip to Charlotte.. if there was a place one of us wanted to see, we both were there. When I moved back home, my road trip adventures came to a halt. But recently, my husband and I agreed to start taking as many road trips as possible. Last weekend was our first one. We went to O.C. and had a wonderful time (despite the speeding ticket received in route to our destination) Look at my husband on the boardwalk....he's so cute! This upcoming weekend, we are headed to Philly. We're supposed to visit his dad, but it's more for me so that I can enjoy Philly for what it is, instead of doing a quick drive through. Hopefully we won't receive any traffic tickets on this road trip...
 
posted by TTD at 7/01/2005 10:36:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It looks like you and your husband are enjoying the things that you enjoy doing. Hopefully you two will have many more trips to share....

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger TTD

    We do.. and don't worry.. we will..